Help In A Wide Range Of Practice Areas
At Reitsch, Weston & Blondin, P.L.L.C., we pride ourselves in offering a broad range of legal services to our clients in Longview and throughout southwest Washington. Here are a few examples of the types of cases we handle:
Serious Injuries And Fatalities
- Personal injury. Our firm represents individuals involved in claims alleging a wrong or damage caused by someone else’s intentional misconduct or negligence. More on personal injury cases.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Auto accidents happen. Sometimes, however, you are injured through no fault of your own. The result can be lost wages, damage to personal property or worse. Our lawyers have helped many injured victims win rightful and necessary compensation. More on auto accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries. We represent those who have suffered traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, amputations and other serious harm. More on catastrophic injuries.
- Wrongful death. Our firm represents family members who lose loved ones due to the intentional misconduct or negligence of another person. More on wrongful death claims.
- Third party claims. If you are injured on the job due to the fault/negligence of a third party you have a separate claim in addition to your workmen compensation claim. We have years of experience and excellent track record in obtaining recovery against third parties for compensation for your injuries.
- Criminal defense. Our firm has extensive experience defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. We handle all types of criminal cases, including minor infractions and misdemeanors and the most serious felony indictments such as drug possession, narcotics sales, theft and grand larceny, white collar fraud, embezzlement, sex offenses, arson and conspiracy. It is important that you preserve your rights while protecting your reputation, regardless of the seriousness of the offense. More on criminal law.
- DUI. Our firm has extensive experience defending the rights of people arrested and accused of drunk driving. If you have been arrested for DUI, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible to preserve your rights. More on DUI defense.
- Estate planning and probate. Our firm handles a variety of estate planning matters, including planning for the distribution of an individual’s property at his or her death and taking into account wills, taxes, insurance, property and trusts so as to gain the maximum benefit of all laws, while, at the same time, carrying out the person’s wishes. We also handle probate and estate administration. More on estate planning and probate.
- Business and commercial law. We provide a wide variety of services to our business clients from assisting in selecting the type of organizational entity under which to operate, preparation of agreements, sale and purchase of businesses, creating corporations, Subchapter S-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other types of business structures, and employee relations, to dissolution, to contracts, to business organization. More on business law.
- Professional malpractice law. Our lawyers are experienced in professional malpractice law and can help clients determine whether or not malpractice has occurred where someone or something is injured as a result of negligence or misconduct of individuals in the dental, legal, medical and other professional fields.
- Real estate. We represent both commercial clients and individuals in proceedings and transactions that deal with real property land and the structures attached to it including purchase and sale, mortgages and foreclosures, leases, title examinations, closings and management.