To set up a consultation, call our Longview office: 360-423-4050

Contact Us: 360-423-4050


Providing Personal Professional Assistance To Solve Your Legal Concerns

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  » Wrongful Death

Caring Advocacy After A Wrongful Death

If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of a third party, it’s important to contact a wrongful death lawyer as soon as possible.

At the Longview law firm of Reitsch, Weston & Blondin, P.L.L.C., we help family members through the process of probating the accident victim’s estate and in appointing a personal representative to file the wrongful death claim. We also help family members identify all sources of recovery, including such sources as insurance for uninsured and underinsured motorists.

We have handled wrong death cases for fatalities resulting from:

  • Auto, truck and motorcycle accidents
  • Defective products
  • Construction accidents (such as collapse of a ditch at a construction site)
  • Industrial accidents
  • Defective highway design such as improper signing

The sooner you call us, the sooner our wrongful death investigators and attorneys can go to work on your behalf. In fatal accident cases, it’s important to investigate the accident scene as quickly as possible before physical evidence is moved or lost.

What You May Be Entitled To Receive

In Washington, family members are entitled to collect damages for losses such as funeral and burial expenses, loss of future wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering prior to death, and loss of spousal relations and parent-child relationship.

Wrongful death claims must be filed by a person appointed by probate court to be the personal representative of dead person’s estate. That personal representative can file a wrongful death claim on behalf of all injured family members.

Talk With Us For Free About Your Situation

We offer a free initial consultation for families of wrongful death victims. Learn more about personal injury lawyer Craig W. Weston or go ahead and
contact us by email. We care about your family and your future.

Every case is important to us.

Call Reitsch, Weston & Blondin, P.L.L.C., at 360-423-4050